Our volunteers gain valuable experience and personal satisfaction in enhancing seniors' lives through technology, whether in person or through developing software and curriculum.
Applications for all divisions are now open for the Fall 2017 term. If you would like more information about enTECH, please use our contact form to get in touch.
If you are interested in setting up an enTECH program in your area, we'd love to chat; a Chapter is now open at the University of Toronto. Our Curriculum documents are a great place to start; please get in touch.
Before applying, you should
- Be comfortable interacting with seniors
- Are passionate and self-driven
- Eager to spread our cause
- Know your way around Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Able to explain concepts related to the above in a clear and concise way
- Are patient
The benefits of being a volunteer:
- Getting involved with your local community
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded, passionate, and goal-oriented people
- The satisfaction of helping others learn new skills
- Developing your teaching, interpersonal and leadership skills
Applications are due September 28th, 2017, with interviews being conducted the week of October 2nd to 6th. We will have many interview times available, which we will contact you about via the email address you provide. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No extentions will be given.